Friday 19 April 2013

Review | Nivea Lip Butter


Good evening all! Hope everyone is well..
So I was casually browsing around Boots the other day and came across the lip balm section. Then I thought to myself 'oh I need a new lip balm' (as if I need anymore!) 
I noticed they had the new Lip Butter's in from Nivea and I knew straight away I had to pick one up. They had either the original or Raspberry Rose so I picked myself up the Raspberry scented one and my god does this stuff smell delicious! 



This is by far the most luxurious feeling lip product I've ever used. It's so creamy and moisturising.. 
As a big fan of the Carmex and Burt's Bees Lip products, I thought.. this is going to have to be something amazing to impress me but that's exactly what it did! It smells just like raspberry flavoured sweets and from the moment you put it on your lips you can smell it! 
It also gives a sheer pale pink coating to your lips which I actually really like, and I will wear this alone sometimes instead of a lippy.
I suffer big time with chapped and cracked lips at this time of year but not anymore since I discovered this product. You can pick one of these up for less than €2.50 and I promise it'll be the best €2.50 you'll ever spend! Apparently, they come in one or two more scents but so far I haven't seen any other versions except this and the original here in Ireland.


Have you tried Nivea Lip Butters?



Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +