Tuesday 23 April 2013

Nails of the Week | Revlon 'Sweet Tart'


Hello everyone!
 Feels like it's been ages since I last posted.. So I'm Back with a Nails of the Week post!
Since Summer is almost here, I reckon my nails needed a bright Summer colour to jazz them up a bit. I've picked up a colour from Revlon in 185 'Sweet Tart'. Having never owned any Nail polish from Revlon before, I was super excited when I picked up 3 colours from their range. This is one of the shade's, a bright vibrant neon pink!
The colour is gorgeous! It's so bright and perfect for the coming Summer months. The application of this Nail Polish was great! The brush was large enough to evenly coat each nail in just 3 strokes. 





I applied 3 coats of this just to be sure it was opaque on my Nails, before then applying my top coat. I was really impressed with how fast this Nail Polish dried as I dread doing my Nails sometimes for the sheer fact of waiting around on them to dry! That was definitely not an issue with the Revlon Polishes. 
Overall, I was delighted with the finish and can honestly say, I have no idea why I hadn't any Revlon Polishes in my collection before. 

Have you ever tried any Revlon Nail polish? What's your favourite shade?


Rachel x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +