Wednesday 24 April 2013

My Weekly Wishlist #2

My Weekly Wishlist #2

Hey my Lovelies! Hope your all okay. 
I'm back today with another post on my weekly wishlist. Here are my current wants and wishes in the world of beauty.. What's on your Wishlist?


This is by far the most gorgeous shade of Nail varnish I've seen this year so far and definitely don't own anything like it. Perfect Spring shade! I don't currently have any nail polish from the essie brand and I really have been wanting to pick up some for awhile now. The shade I really like is 'In the cab-ana' which is a lovely bright turquoise, perfect for current Spring! The shade is from their latest collection called 'Resort Collection' in which there are 4 pastel shades.. Including a pale pastel lilac, mint green and a coral pinky red. I definitely want to pick up the rest of the collection.. the colours are so wearable and definitely on trend for Spring/Summer. 

Orly Hope and Freedom Fest - Peaceful Opposition 

Another nail varnish.. Yes I do have a love for buying nail varnishes! But I had to include it because its so pretty. This is from Orly's Hope and Freedom Fest collection, the latest in their range of nail polishes. When I first came across this colour.. I thought the pictures of it in the bottle made it look abit dull but after reading a couple of reviews on the nail polish, I have obviously now been convinced I need it. It's the perfect nude shade with glitter speckles through it.. And I know it'll go with everything! You can buy this on lookfantastic.com for €12.85. I would really recommend you get on to Orlys website and have a look at the shade ranges.. I already want them all!

Nip + Fab Coconut Latte Body Butter

This is one of those products that I put off buying each week and I don't know why. I really want to try these! Mainly for the fact that I love the smell of coconut body butters and all things coconut.. So I know it would definitely be a product I'd adore. Nip and Fab are known for their great skincare so I have no doubt that these body butters are going to be indulgent and delicious! I suffer from really dry skin these days (must be from the ever-changing weather that we have here in Ireland) so I do think I need to invest in a Body butter that's rich and moisturising.. and these sound like just the answer.

Nars Cream Blush in 'Cactus Flower'

My recent love for cream blushers has become very evident. I much prefer the look a cream blush will give to my skin nowadays than that of a powder blush. I came across this blush from NARS and I was immediately drawn to the colour. The shade I am lusting after is called 'Cactus Flower' and what a gorgeous shade it is. This is a vibrant coral shade with tiny flecks of gold shimmer and promises a 'Moisture-rich cream finish formula that provides smooth, silky colour for naturally luminous skin. Delivers long lasting colour with a velvety texture and blends easily for healthy, glowing skin'. Normally a blush this bright and bold would be something I'd steer well away from, however I just love the colour of this blush and have heard it looks lovely on fair skin. I will definitely try and get my hands on this cream blush soon...


What's on your wishlist for this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +