Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Weekly Wishlist #3

Weekly Wishlist #3
Hello everyone! 
It's about that time of the week again... You guessed it! Here is my Weekly wishlist for the third week. A slightly more expensive wishlist than my previous ones but still a Wishlist all the same.

How do I not own one of these babies already? Seriously! I think every beauty blogger and YouTube guru I have read/watched own's one of these in their collection.. Am I the only one who doesn't? I really want to get my hands on this palette by Urban Decay. Not only because it is so raved about but also, I just love the colour range and since I mostly stick to neutrals on my eyes, this would be perfect for me! Also great for travelling as you have every thing you need in the one palette. I believe these retail for €42 in Debenhams and in my opinion.. Are worth every penny!

This is a bit of a weird one, but I can't find these anywhere when I go looking and I really need one in my life! These are the Waterproof kohl kajal eyeliners from Rimmel London. They promise to deliver a smooth, creamy formula which glides on, are waterproof, sweat-proof you name it, this baby can do it (or so I believe anyway). I want the Nude shade for my water line as sometimes I feel a white pencil in the waterline can look a bit harsh, so this is a more natural looking alternative. If anyone in Dublin knows where sells these.. please let me know as they are always sold out when I go looking!

I already had a 50ml bottle of this stuff.. An what can I say? I seriously need to get another one in my life, but they are a little pricey at €65 just for the 30ml size! Now it's very hard to describe a perfume in writing but I would say Flowerbomb smells exactly like it's name would suggest.. Flowers! Or as the website describes it 'You get the impression of living life in a secret garden, a world away from reality. Escapism in a bottle...' (wow, deep). However about it's scent, I just love this perfume and even the bottle is beautiful.

Having read a review on this by the lovely Sue at sosueme.ie I was instantly sold! I always struggle with removing my heavy eye make up after a night out and this sounds like the solution to my problems. This is a bi-phase formula meaning it comes in two parts so shaking of the bottle is required to activate the product properly. It is also a gentle formula claiming to be safe on both sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers. Some might think it a little pricey at €22.50 for 125ml but if you always seem to end up with panda eyes after removing your make-up like me, then I would suggest you also look into buying this product. You can purchase the Instant Eye make up Remover from a Clarins counter in your local Boots, online or in Debenhams stores.

What's on your wishlist for this week? And do you own any of these products?


Rachel x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +