Thursday 23 May 2013

My Weekly Wishlist #6

Weekly Wishlist #6
Hello my pretties! I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.. I know I am!
So this week I have just a few lovely items for you all. This weeks Wishlist is definitely my favourite yet and I am excited to share it with you ladies. So without further delay.. let's get cracking. I hope you enjoy!

These are simply b-e-autiful. When I saw these bad boys on asos.com I fell in love! They are super high but because of the wedge heel, they would also be super comfy and easy to strut your stuff in. I really want to get these for my holidays as I think they would look so gorgeous and summery paired with a nice dress or midi skirt. At €72.90 from ASOS, these are fairly reasonable for a great pair of shoes and I would definitely get a lot of wear out of them.

So I discovered this bronzer a year or two ago when a friend of mine had it in her make up collection. I never really looked into buying one for myself until I re-discovered it recently through a beauty blog I had read. I would get this in shade 'Toasted' as unlike the other shades, toasted has no shimmer and is a matte finish. I love bronzer's with a matte finish, as I tend to use them mostly for contouring. You can use this bronzer wet or dry and it also works for face and body so it's fairly versatile. 

I don't think my weekly wishlists are complete without having a lipstick from MAC in them. This shade 'Rebel' by MAC is also a well-known colour and it's one shade that I still do not own. I love a bold lip, and this mid-tone plum/berry is super sexy. I have been lusting after this lippie for quite a while now and I really don't know why I haven't picked it up yet! MAC's Rebel is a Satin finish, which means it's very pigmented, long-lasting and has a semi-matte finish. Oh I need this in my life!
These are the lastest offerings in Nail Polish from Rimmel London. They currently have 32 shades in the Collection, so there is definitely a shade for everyone. These Nail Polish claim to give you 10 days of chip resistant colour and have a gel-shine finish. I'm currently on the hunt for a bright orange shade to wear while I'm on holidays and this shade 'Summer Orange' looks simply delicious. You can pick these up in Boots or Superdrug for €5.25. I think I'll definitely be getting a few!

I already adore the Real Technique Brushes by 'Pixiwoos' Samantha Chapman. I currently own the core collection and quite a few random eye brushes. So when I heard she was bringing out these 'Limited Edition Duo Fibre' brush sets I rushed online to google the release dates here in Ireland. They are currently on sale in selected Boots and Superdrug stores so I suggest ringing up your local store to check if they have them in stock. I'm not even sure I need any more make-up brushes but since this set is a Limited Edition I know I will be picking them up very soon.


What's on your Wislist for this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +