Friday 24 May 2013

Woman's World Event 2013


Hi Ladies! Hope we are all well :)
I received an e-mail about the Woman's World Show which is happening in the RDS in Dublin this coming June Bank Holiday weekend (Friday 31st - Sunday 2nd June).
The Event is running over the course of 3 days and is being held in conjunction with the Annual Women's Mini-Marathon. There will be 5 fashions shows each day, also including Make over's, Beauty Advice, Competitions, Fashion & Health and you can also sample some of your favourite brands including Vita Liberata, Skechers and Sleep In Rollers! 
For a limited time only you can get FREE tickets to this fantastic beauty day out. Tickets usually retail for €12 on the door. You can register online now for free tickets at www.womansworldshow.com or register on the Smart phone App.


So there you have it ladies! If you fancy a beauty day out then you should definitely get yourself some of these tickets. And since they're FREE then why not? I'll be heading along myself as I just love beauty events like these so I hope to see you all there!

Much Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +