Friday 24 May 2013

'Aztec Paradise' Nail Art


Hi everyone!
I have a quick Nail Art post for you all today. I spent a good while doing my nails the other night, and this is what I ended up with. I guess my imagination got a little carried away as the theme of this nail art is just very random. Random is good right?
I'm not claiming to be great at Nail Art in any way, but since I really enjoy painting my nails and I was quite good at Art back in my school days.. I really like to put some effort in! I haven't got false nails on in this picture which I'm kind of annoyed about because I feel it would look a whole lot nicer on longer nails.. But sure never mind!

Nails with Flash

Nails without Flash

As you probably all know by now I'm off on holidays in 2 weeks time and I really think I'll be doing something similar to this design before I go, as these would look really great and they would match any colour bikini :)So there you have it! My usual base and topcoat is by Essence which you can find in my previous Nails of the Week posts. Hope you guys enjoyed, please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +