Tuesday 13 August 2013

NOTD | Essie 'Go Ginza'



Hi everyone! 
So I recently bought quite a few nail polishes from a website called fragrance direct. If you haven't already heard of them, they are an online perfume shop which also sells well known make up and skincare brands for a fraction of the price. One of the shades that I picked up from their online store is 'Go Ginza' by essie. I love essie nail polish! The formula is great.. super pigmented, long lasting and quite creamy compared to other brands. 

This shade, which I am wearing on my nails today is a gorgeous pastel lilac with pinky undertones. It doesn't contain any glitter or iridescent shimmer particles but once on the nails it comes across so glossy and shiny. I painted on 2 coats of Go Ginza to my nails to achieve complete opaqueness. 



I am absolutely loving this colour nail polish on my nails at the minute, and although Summer is almost over I think this shade can still be worn into the cooler months. I also find that this colour will flatter any skintone so even if you have pale hands you can still get away with this pretty lilac on your nails!

What do you think of this shade by essie?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +