Tuesday 30 April 2013

Nails of the Week | L.A Colors 'Sea Siren'



Hey guys.
Today's post is my Nails of the Week! I recently went on a bit of a nail polish filled shopping spree, and got a few more polishes to add to my growing collection. I wanted to try and get some colours that I didn't already have, as I always tend to end up buying similar shades. When I saw this colour, I knew I had nothing like it so I picked it up  and couldn't wait to try it on..
This shade is from L.A Colors.. A brand I'm not too familiar with but was eager to try anyway. I got the colour 'Sea Siren' which is a lovely teal green, almost turquoise shade.



I didn't really like the size of the brush that came with this nail polish. I found it a bit too small and fiddly to use, however it did the job.
I started off with my usual 24/7 base coat by Essence and then went ahead and applied 2 coats of this colour as I thought it was such a vibrant shade, it didn't need the 3 coats I would normally do. I waited for this to dry and then applied my Gel shine top coat, again by Essence.
Overall, I love this colour! It's so strong and vibrant and also a great colour for Summer. 

Here is a picture of all the products used to create this look..



What do you think of this colour? Have you tried L.A Colors nail polish?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +