Sunday 28 April 2013

Review | Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick


Hi lovelies! 
I thought I would do a review on the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks since I recently bought this bright pink shade from the collection.
I've heard some good reviews on these lippies so I wanted to get my hands on one and see for myself if they were any good. I really like the packaging this lipstick comes in. They have different colour tubes for the various different shade ranges, so finding the shade you want is pretty easy. I wanted a really bright pink so I could wear it coming into the Summer months and since I don't already own a bright pink shade, this was perfect! The colour I picked up was '175 Pink Punch'. Some people don't like the smell of these lippies but I actually really like it.. 
The lipstick itself is gorgeous, both in the packaging and on your lips. The colour pay off is great and I find them really comfortable to wear, unlike other lipsticks that settle into cracks on your lips and dry them out. 




I did find that without a liner, this lipstick tends to bleed a little but wearing a lip liner should sort this problem and it'll also help to make the colour pop. 
Application of the lippie was pretty straight forward, it glided on smoothly and felt really moisturising and soft once on my lips. The lipstick is meant to contain honey nectar which apparently gives it the creamy nourishing feel. I usually tend to go for matte colour lipsticks and when I noticed this wasn't matte, I was a little disappointed. However, on applying the colour it was just so vibrant and glossy that I didn't care anymore if it was matte or not. There are 68 shades in the range so there is definitely a colour out there for everyone! I need to get my hands on more of these lippes, they're so gorgeous and last all day too which is an added bonus. 



What do you think of the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks? And what's your favourite shade?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +