Wednesday 8 May 2013

Nails of the Week | Revlon 'Classy'


Hello my darlings! 
Its Nails of the Week time again and this week I am loving yet another polish from Revlon.
Since we are officially now in the Summer months I've been loving nude nails even more. This is a colour by Revlon, '281 Classy' and what a stunning nude shade it is. It's more on the peachy side of nude but I think it compliments my fingers and hands very well. 
The shade is so neutral that it'll go with everything and would also be perfect for school or work if bright Nail polish isn't allowed.
I put a pop of 'Pink Sapphire Glitter 352' by Barry M, just on my Accent nail to brighten up the look a tad.. As pretty as nude nails are, sometimes they just need a bit of glitter!


(left) Revlon 'Classy' and (right) Barry M 'Pink Sapphire Glitter'

Did I mention how much I also love Nail Polish by Revlon? It's super long lasting, chip resistant and their range of colours are simply gorgeous. 
I applied 3 coats of 'Classy' because it's such a light colour and then applied 2 coats of the glitter topcoat by 'Barry M'. I really like this look, the nude shade is a perfect in between colour and I think on fair skinned people it will add a bit of warmth.

Here is a picture of all products used in this look..


What do you think of 'Classy' by Revlon? Are you crazy about nude nails like I am?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +