Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Weekly Wishlist #4 (Holiday Edition)

My Weekly Wishlist #4
Hey guys.. 
So I'm back with my Weekly Wishlist. This is a bit of a mixed wishlist since I have a few items of clothing on here aswel as some beauty products. I'm going away to Turkey in 4 weeks time and these are just some of the things I want for my holidays. So excited to be going away for a week to some warm weather and Sun, I hate rainy Ireland.

I have heard so many great things about this foundation and I would really like to try it. It's a gel based foundation so it would be perfect on my dry skin. The coverage of Studio Sculpt is apparently medium to high but buildable, and has a Satin finish. I'm not a major MAC Foundation fan.. there is something about the smell of them that puts me off and I have found other foundations that are better in staying power. However, since so many people recommend this product and my skin seems to be ever-changing.. that may be something I'm willing to overlook.

So I'm not usually one to jump on the band wagon and get something just because someone famous put their name on it.. but I love this top. A plain and simple cropped cami should be a staple in every girls wardrobe and this grey knotted one from Rihanna's collection for River Island is definitely a piece I would wear to death on my holidays! It's so basic but can be jazzed up with anything. Seriously need to get one of these before they sell out.

I have recently gained an obsession for the colour yellow and this oversized clutch bag from American Apparel is just beautiful. At €57 this bag is fairly pricey but it is real leather and this is American Apparel after all.. This colour would brighten up any outfit but it does also come in a range of colours so there is one for everyone! It's a serious attention grabber and I love it. It's also really big so it will hold just about everything.. even the kitchen sink!

This necklace is probably a bit like Marmite. You'll either love it or hate it. I personally think its gorgeous! I have visions of pairing this with the Denim dress I also pictured above and a bold lip. It has me written all over it.. At €15 from boohoo.com, this is a bargain and statement necklaces are everywhere at the moment.

If you don't already own a denim dress or skirt than it is definitely a piece worth purchasing for the Summer months! I had loads of denim dresses as a kid.. and this Dress from New Look really brings me back to my childhood! At €27 it is also a bargain and bang on trend for the season. I'm not too keen on the tie-up belt around the waist but I suppose you could remove it and put your own belt on. I'll definitely be getting my hands on this for my upcoming holidays!

Yet again my obsession with bright red lippy has gotten the better of me! This colour is stunning.. YSL's Rouge Volupte Lipstick offers a creamy, rich formula which glides on, nourishing your lips to keep them smooth and soft. I've never tried any lipsticks by YSL before so I'm dying to get my hands on this shade and give it a try. I also love the packaging! Coral is one of my favourite shades in lipstick and suit my skintone a lot better than the obvious blue-toned reds.

This Primer by Smashbox claims to reduce red pigments in your skin, reduce dark spots and also wrinkles. (Sounds too good to be true!) I suffer from an uneven complexion and get quite a few red patches on my face. Since green counteracts the redness in your skintone.. this product sounds like a miracle for me! It has a lightweight formula and also claims to reduce the size of visible pores and fine lines. I have been looking for a good primer for ages now and I'm seriously thinking of investing in this one from Smashbox.

So thats what's on my Wishlist for this week! If any of you guys have tried some of these products, please don't be afraid to leave me a comment and tell me what you thought! 

What's on your Wishlist for this Week? 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +