Monday 1 July 2013

Monday Manicure | Galaxy Print Nails



Hi fellow beauty lovers! 
I'm back today with yet another Nail art post. I'm sorry these are getting rather frequent lately but I personally love reading blog posts about peoples nails and nailart so why not.
Today's manicure is my take on the Galaxy print trend that took the catwalks by storm last year. I think this Nail art looks really cool and different to what you might normally see. It was also super easy to do, despite it looking complicated. I achieved this design in under 10 mins with a few different nail polishes, glitter topcoats and a few sparkly glitter bits.



I used my usual base coat to stop any staining as these polishes are all quite dark. I basically dabbed on the various different blues, blacks and purples and blended them together. Then I added a smokey black glitter topcoat all over the nail to add some depth and sparkle. I then dabbed some gold glitter topcoat in random places on the nail. To finish I sprinkled a few tiny pieces of silver holographic glitter on the top. Set with a top coat and your good to go.

What do you think of Galaxy Print nail art?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +