Monday 9 September 2013

NOTD | Red and Gold



Today's Nails are simply inspired by my two favourite colours, red and gold. Maybe they're my favourite because they remind me abit of Christmas? Who knows. Anyway, for the basic red shade I used a colour from the Barry M Gelly collection in Passionfruit. The gold accent nail is a shade from NYC called Full Metal Jacket (this is one of my favourite gold colours which I also really recommend getting if you don't already own it). I used a colour from MUA called All Nude for the white.. and for the spots and stripes I used my Kiss Nail art pens in Black and White.

This was a really simple look to create which really doesn't require much explaining. The only part which was a little tricky and required some concentration was using my Black nail art pen to create inverted V's on the accent nail (MUA's All Nude).


I really like this Nail art look.. It was pretty quick and easy to do! If you want to see more of my nail art creations, follow me on twitter where you can find some 'Nails of the Day' pictures and other random nail delights. Hope you enjoyed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +