Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Weekly Wishlist #5

Weekly wishlist #5
Good evening lovelies! 
I'm back again with my Weekly edition of all things bright and beautiful that I want in my life. As some of you probably know by now I'm off on my holidays in 3 weeks time and there are still a few items I would like to pack into my suitcase and bring with me. I may not be able to afford to buy them all before I go, but hey a girl can dream!

So this lippie has been around for awhile.. It was previously a limited edition lipstick in the Marilyn Monroe collection but has since been made permanent. I love the colour of this lipstick. I have read quite a few reviews on it and I've decided that I seriously need to get this shade. It's a gorgeous nude colour which would suit almost any skintone. Cheers MAC!

Words cannot describe how much I want this dry body oil from Nuxe (especially for my holidays). This is a dry oil that once applied, will immediately give you a glowy golden skintone. It's not a fake tan or tanning lotion but once on the skin, over an already existing tan it will add shimmer and that golden shine you would see on celebs. I think this would look stunning lightly applied on legs and on your décolletage area. I NEED this in my life. You can pick this up from McCabes Pharmacy here in Ireland or online for €25.40 for the 50ml or €40.15 for 100ml. Well worth the money if you ask me!

So I'm a bit late to the blogosphere with this one, but if you don't already know about this Topcoat from Seche Vite.. then you just simply need to get one! I have heard numerous Nail technicians, beauty addicts and the likes rave about this topcoat. Your nail polish will dry almost instantly after application.. Perfect for those of you who hate waiting around on nail polish to dry. They sell these in Boots and Sally's so I believe, but as of yet I still can't seem to find it (not in my local Boots anyway). I really want to get my hands on this product as I paint my nails so much.. It would just make my life a whole lot easier!

So this polish from the one and only Barry M hasn't been released into Superdrug or Boots as of yet.. But for those of you who can't wait it is available to buy online at the moment. This is a beautiful lime green shade from Barry M's Gelly Shine nail paints which would be perfect with a tan! I can't wait till these come available in shops as the rest of the collection is also beautiful and I just might need to buy every colour.

So I was flicking through a glossy Fashion mag the other night when I noticed an amazing Blue Suede drawstring Duffle bag with fringing and thought I had to have it. Unfortunately at £510 and by designer Zadig & Voltaire I knew it wasn't meant to be.. Ah behold Asos.com and my amazing find! An almost dupe for the designer bag and at €59.65 this was a little bit more in my price range.. I love this colour for summer and I'm currently on the hunt for a new bag and this quirky little one seems right up my street! God bless you asos.

Sticking with the holiday theme again this week.. I love this black and white bikini from River Island. I haven't spotted this beauty in the shop as of yet but it is available online at just €20 for the bikini top and €13 for the bottoms. It has somewhat of a Monochrome feel to it and I think it would look super sexy on the beach!


So that's it for my Weekly Wishlist this week you guys. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to leave me a comment with your thoughts! Much love..








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +