Monday 20 May 2013

Tag | Would You Rather: The Beauty Edition


Hello everyone!
So I have been wanting to do a Tag for sometime now and when I came across this one on the lovely Danielle's blog I decided I had to do it. So without further delay here it is, I hope you enjoy!

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I think for me I would have to give up my Palettes and eyeshadows. I couldn't live without mascara or eyeliner on my tiny little eyes and I would definitely miss my lippies!

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I don't think having hair touching the ground would be very wise.. and since I already had super short hair 2 years ago (like a little boy) I probably wouldn't care if I had to chop it all off.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Ooh this is a toughie! I love my coral colours.. especially for this Summer but lately I have been trying to get into girly pink colours on my cheeks and lips. I think I'd have to stick to my corals though.. they just really suit my skintone.

If you had €1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
God I hope I never have to decide this in real life! If I did I would have to go half and half as I love my clothes and make up equally. For the purpose of the question though I'm going to say make-up. A girl can never have too much make up right?

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
This question is very strange.. But I would go with eyeliner as a lipstick. You can get different colours in eyeliner so I suppose it wouldn't be too bad putting it on your lips. As for red or pink under your eyes.. that would just make you look a bit ill and lipstick under your eyes would smudge everywhere! Not a great look..

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Well since we don't have Sephora here in Ireland, I'm going to say MAC. As much as I love other brands, what could be wrong with having a make up collection filled with MAC? They are a great brand after all!

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
This one is pretty easy.. definitely eyeshadow! I always wear pretty much a simple eye during the day and even at night time I use simple nuetral colours. Theres no way I could live without my statement lip.. wearing lipstick always make you feel that bit more pretty!

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Again, this one is easy. Winter clothes in Summer! The weather here in Ireland doesn't change a whole lot in the summer months.. It still rains pretty much everyday and it doesn't get very hot either! Oh the joys of living in little ole' Ireland!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I'd pick bright nails anytime! I love my brights and pastels and would definitely be happy to wear them all year round! They make you instantly happier I think! Don't get me wrong though, dark nails definitely make more of a statement, and I love them just as much.

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Ahhh please don't make me answer this! My favourite eye product is my Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara. Favourite lip product? All my lipsticks! I suppose I would give up my lip products as I love my mascara so much for my tiny lashes and couldn't live without it! This question is making me feel a little bit sad.. Imagine having to decide this in Real life!?

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun! I wear it like that most days anyway cause my hair is still currently growing out from a short hairstyle. Pony tails wave from side to side on me when I walk and quite honestly, I think I look about 5 years old wearing one!

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would quite happily never wear lipgloss again.. I don't ever really wear the stuff anyways. I find it way too sticky for my liking. Painting my nails on the other hand? I think this would seriously depress me if I had to give this up.. I paint my nails almost every other day.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or Sharpie them in everyday?
Oh god Sharpie them in everyday! Who the hell wants to go around with no eyebrows?.. Not me anyway!

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
These questions are making me feel very sad.. It breaks my heart to say this about my much loved nail polishes, but there is no way I could live without make-up! I barely leave the house without the stuff on my face.


So there you have it.. My Would You Rather Tag is complete! I tag everyone who is reading this to give this a go and if you do I would love to see your version. Leave me a comment below and tell me what your thoughts were?

Much love..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +