Wednesday 29 May 2013

Nails of the Week | Monochrome Roses



Hi everyone! Its about that time of the week again.. 
I have a quick post today on my Nails for this week. I have gone for a monochrome look this week seeing as it's very much in fashion this season and practically everyone has something black and white striped in their wardrobe. These nails will go with everything!
I have added 2 accent nails with sweet little roses to compliment the monochrome.. I used 'Aqua Glitter' by Barry M to draw on some leaves around the roses. And for the flowers themselves I used 2 shades by the brand Essence. 'Free hugs' and 'Naughty and pink'. For the black and white stripes I used my Nail Art Pens by Kiss.. The polish is really great in these pens and they're perfect for trying to achieve a look like this.




So what do you guys think? I really like how the colours in the roses compliment the Monochrome.. Have you ever tried something similar to this look? Please let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment down below! Hope you all enjoyed.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +