Saturday 22 June 2013

Revlon Lip Butters | Pink Lemonade



Hello lovelies! 
My recent make up buys seem to be more of the lipstick variety.. So for today I am reviewing the much loved Lip Butters by Revlon. I have heard numerous good things about this product and really have been meaning to try them for some time now. I picked up the shade 'Pink Lemonade' in Boots yesterday and was really excited to get it home and try it out.

I just want to say how much I love the packaging.. Even if you have never heard about these lip butters, I reckon the packaging alone would entice you to buy it! Clever marketing! I swatched the shade on my hand in the shop before I bought it and I really liked it. 'Pink Lemonade' is a gorgeous neutral pink.. almost your own lips, but better sort of colour. The formula is very creamy and feels really moisturising on your lips. They are quite sheer as far as colour pay off goes but I do really like the subtle hint of colour it gave to my lips and would be very wearable for a casual daytime look.



In the bullet, the colour is almost like a baby pink/peachy sort of shade and looks really pretty. On the lips however, it isn't as bright. I still really like the formula of these lip butters.. they feel really nice to wear and they aren't sticky or drying. I applied the product to my lips before going out and when I returned home some 2 hours later it was still going strong and looked perfect. I really do want to pick up a few more of the shades as there are some lovely colours in the collection. All in all, I do really like the Lip Butters by Revlon but I do feel slightly disappointed at just how sheer they were.. or maybe it was just the particular shade I bought. 

What do you think of the Revlon Lip Butters?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +