Monday 24 June 2013

Barry M Gellys S/S13' | Passion Fruit



Hi guys!
So Barry M have brought out 5 new shades for Spring/Summer 13' to add to their much loved Hi Shine Gelly range. All the colours are super gorgeous and no doubt I will be wanting them all. 
Yesterday I picked up the shade 'Passion Fruit' from the collection. A vibrant orange toned red. The colour is quite true to how it looks in the bottle and since its so pigmented its pretty much do-able with just one coat! I applied 2 coats though just to be sure of any bits I missed. I did need to go a bit heavy with the brush though, as thin coats just weren't working for me and was starting to drag the polish.

If your not already familiar with the Gellys by Barry M, they are a Hi Shine Nail Paint which claims to give a glossy gel-like finish. There are currently 18 shades in the collection.


All in all, I really love this colour! Its super vibrant and is definitely my new favourite red. What do you think?

Have you tried any of the new shades for S/S13?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +