Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Mid-Week Must Haves!

The Mid-Week Must Haves!
What are you lusting over this week? 
I have put together a little post on a few items I really want to get my hands on when payday comes around. 


1. Clinique Superprimer Face Primer in 'Yellow'
So the 'Yellow' tube of this new face primer from Clinique, uses color correctors to hide any unwanted redness in your complexion. As someone who suffers abit from redness around my nose I am dying to try out this new product. Anything that claims to rid the skin of redness is a plus in my book. There are 5 different Color correcting primers in the range to suit all different skintones.

2. The Body Shop Hand & Nail Cream in 'Almond'
The Body Shop is always my first stop when I'm on the hunt for a new moisturiser or certain type of skincare product. My hands have been super dry lately leading to flakey skin on my fingers and dry cuticles around my nails. I've come across this hand & nail cream in the store quite a few times now and have been wanting to try it out. I also love anything that smells of Almond.. always reminds me of those yummy Almond Finger cakes you can buy!

3. HD Brows Palette in Vamp
This much loved eyebrow palette from HD Brows is a staple in many beauty lover's make-up bags, however I still haven't tried this miracle product! My eyebrows are really getting on my nerves lately and I find doing them, possibly the most boring step in my Make-up routine. I hate doing them! Here's to hoping that purchasing this palette from HD Brows will make the mundane task a little bit more exciting!

4. Origins GinZing Energy Boosting moisturiser
I've really been getting into a good skincare routine lately but I'm still finding it hard to get a moisturiser for my face that I love! I've heard a lot of hype around this product from Origins.. the GinZing Energy Boosting moisturiser promises to deflate that puffy, dehydrated looking skin and give you a radiant glow, brimming with moisture. It's also oil free which is a plus if you suffer from combination skin like me!

5. Make-up For Ever Aqua Cream in No.11 (Gold)
There is something about this cream colour base from MUFE that I just love! I recently came across this product when it was used in a tutorial and I just loved the vibrant gold colour it gave to the eyes. The Aqua Cream formula's are super pigmented, long lasting and waterproof. They're also multipurpose so perhaps this golden shade would look great on the cheeks too if you've a dark enough skintone to pull it off. Overall, these creamy bases look really impressive.. I can definitely see myself purchasing this particular shade soon.


Are you lusting over any products on my Mid-Week must haves?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +