Wednesday 12 March 2014

NOTD | It's a colour revolution.

It's been a while since I posted some nail art. I'm constantly changing up my nails and painting them but I keep forgetting to post a photo of them. So today I thought I would share with you one of my recent looks. 




Make sure to stay tuned in for more upcoming nail art features and tutorials and also I will make sure to list the nail polishes down below. Hope you like them!

  • Thumb - L.A Colors, Fun In The Sun
  • Index finger - Barry M, Blue Moon
  • Middle & Ring fingers - MUA, All Nude (base coat)
  • Baby finger - Rimmel Salon Pro, Reggae Splash
You will also need a nail striper polish in Black and a small sized dotting tool.





1 comment:

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +