Monday 24 March 2014

Silk Effect Nail Paint by Barry M in 'Pearl'


Barry M recently brought out the Silk effect nail paints as part of their Spring/Summer 2014 collection. The new collection consists of 6 bright pastel shades, just in time for Spring! The colour I really wanted to get my hands on since seeing the new collection was 'Pearl', a beautiful off-white shade. 


The formula of these polishes are really nice - not too thick and not too thin. I did find however, when applying these nail paints you would need to apply a few thin coats, rather than one or two thick coats. I was a little too heavy handed in my application and I did notice some rather thick brush strokes once my nails had dried. The finish of these Silk effect nail polishes are really nice though, a matte finish but with subtle shimmer - a strange, but pretty mixture. Drying time was no longer than the usual time for Barry M nail paints, bearing in mind the more coats you apply, the longer they will take to dry. Overall, I am really impressed with both the colour and finish of this polish by Barry M and no doubt I will pick up one or two more shades from the collection.

Have you tried the new Silk effect nail paints from Barry M?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - tell me what you think?

Copyright 2014. All rights reserved the PowderRoom.ie. Powered by Blogger.
  • the Powder Room | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
  • +